I would like to thank Perth girl- @faithfood.blog @Faith, Family and Food for nominating me. I love you passion about food, family and faith.
I also thank Elisha the creator for thinking through this award.
I cook often, I enjoy home made meals. Food is bae.
Alright, here are the rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha @ Africa Boy
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
The questions I need to answer
- What are your comfort foods?
Mildly spicy ribs and ugali (corn paste) does the trick and in case of its unavailability roasted or deep fried potatoes with some chicken or sausage works magic.
Bread, boiled eggs and Kachumbari together make a fine comfort meal as well
- How often do you tend to eat fast food? And what do you usually get? Very often, when I am away from home, I survive on fast foods as it is often the most available and most reliably made so I am almost sure I won’t have a stomach upset. I usually get chips and deep fried chicken or sausage.
- Do you like to bake? And if so, what do you tend to bake a lot of?I like to bake and often when I bake it is cake or loaf. Still learning.
- What is your Favourite Cuisine?That would be very Kenyan by all means, a simple Ugali(corn paste), well fried beef or scrabbled eggs, some Kachumbari and steam traditional herbs the better if they are bitter.
- Do you follow a specific diet? Vegetarian, Low carb, Mediterranean, Paleo, Gluten free etc? I don’t follow strictly any specific diet yet my diet seems to lean heavily on unprocessed foods
My nominees are
1. Warukira Hinga
2. Margaret and Neal
5. Elizabeth Kalekye
Questions to my nominees
1. What is your favourite fruit/food?
2. Do you like nuts? If yes, which are your favourites.
3. What is your favourite childhood food?
4. When you get home late and there is no food ready, What are you most likely to do?
5. What African snack would you love to try?